Tried, tested and produced by a farmer, for farmers.
With the use of calf jackets you can make significant savings on feed, medication and bedding costs, by better conversion of energy to growth rather than warmth and reduce the risk of pneumonia and scours from chills and draughts.
Available in a choice of black or brown.
We supply calf jackets to vets accross the country.
- Breathable and water repellent
- High quality for long life
- Easy to use
- Machine washable at 50 degrees C
- Available in two sizes
- One chest closer, two adjustable leg straps
- Two adjustable belly strap – No interference with navels
Calf Jacket Material & Sizes
Material: Outer shell 600D Oxford, 200g filling, 210d lining
|Small Jacket (Jersey)||Large Jacket (Holstein)|
|Neck to tail||63cms – 25ins||74cms – 29ins|
|Along bottom Inc. front flaps||80cms – 31.5ins||93cms – 37ins|
|Width||63cms – 25ins||78cms – 31ins|
Price: £20.00 + VAT each. P&P £3.50. Free on orders over £100.00 to mainland,